Nice Best Interior Design School photos

Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral (1903) in Chicago
best interior design school

Image by chicagogeek
NRHP #76000693

When I was inside the building, I could only get one decent photo of the window. I am thinking of buying a better camera. My photography major days are calling back to me and it’s time to get rid of this point and shoot.

Finally paid a visit to the Louis Sullivan-designed Russian Orthodox Church last weekend. I thought I better because I always wanted to see Pilgrim Baptist and we all know what happened to that building.

It sits on the outskirts of Ukrainian Village, the interior is based on the St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral in Kiev. Originally a church constructed in 1903 and consecrated by St. Tikhon of Moscow. The church was elevated to cathedral (meaning the seat of Orthodox Church in America Diocese of the Midwest) in 1923.



Tags:best, Design, interior, Nice, photos, School

0 comments:

Post a Comment