Nice Contemporary Interior Design photos

Shelter from the storm
contemporary interior design

Image by My name’s axel
View On Black – Large

I was taking pictures in the city of ghent (Belgium) and inspite of my many prayers, it was downpouring.I had no umbrella with me, was getting exhausted from wandering the streets in the rain and needed a rest and get myself dry.I stopped by this cafe (brasserie) near the "Korenmarkt", went in and was pleasantly surprised by the interior and the decoration and lighting used in the café.So I had a cup of coffee, regained my spirits and asked the friendly barmaid if she’d allow me to shoot some photos of the interior.You can see for yourself that the atmosphere and the lighting just scream to be photographed.I also asked the lady behind the bar where I could buy a cheap umbrella to at least keep my camera dry.



Tags:Contemporary, Design, interior, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment