Cool Interior Design Pictures images

Christopher Barson: Personal Residence
interior design pictures

Image by Christopher Barson
I paused-started-paused that Madonna video about 10 times before I could get a perfectly focused picture on the screen for this shot….I held my hand over the automatic flash on my Sony Camera so that the warm and sexy glow of the room would be exposed. Modern doesn’t have to be straight-lines..nor does it have to be based on primary colors…look closely at the details of my living room…the only straight lines in this room are on the sofa, the wooden blinds and the television…and the only primary color is on the decorative vase on my little French side table. When my Mother saw this shot, she scolded me for not turning off the television for the photograph…why I aughta…



Tags:Cool, Design, images, interior, pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment